Kohler Archer Bubblemassage K-2595-GW-0 68" Acrylic White Freestanding Bathtub
Kohler Archer Bubblemassage K-2595-GW-0 68" Acrylic White Freestanding Bathtub
At True Sanctum we are happy to offer FREE ground shipping to all orders anywhere within the US.
Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & International Shipping
Shipping charges on orders delivered outside the 48 continuous United States are calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Simply email us at info@truesanctum to place your order.
Because import fees, brokerage charges, and government taxes are constantly changing, our shipping quotes and charges do not include these fees except for Canada. Unless otherwise stated on the quote, payment of these charges is the sole responsibility of the customer.
True Sanctum cannot cancel any item from an order after the item has been shipped. Please adhere to the following Returns Policy.
Shipping in Multiple Packages
If your order includes several items, they may ship separately and at different times.
White Glove Delivery Service
Our White Glove Delivery service is an additional delivery option which allows you to have your bathtub delivered and set up in your home. Please see our White Glove Delivery page for more information.
True Sanctum is an authorized dealer of all of the brands we carry. All of the products we sell carry the manufacturers full warranty.
Many of our items are shipped directly from the manufacturer and as such we cannot guarantee delivery times. True Sanctum is not responsible for monetary loss caused by late deliveries.
Signature Required at Delivery
All freight Items and some parcel items require a signature at the time of delivery. If you are unavailable to sign and receive shipment, after three attempts the shipping carrier will return the order. You will be responsible for all restocking fees and shipping charges on products that are returned to the manufacturer.
You can track your order online by visiting our Order Tracking Page.
Freight Delivery Instructions
If at least one of the items on your order is scheduled to arrive with liftgate service from a freight company, the freight company will call you to arrange an estimated delivery time; delivery times are not guaranteed. You will need to schedule the delivery within two business days from the day you are contacted. Failure to do this may result in storage fees. Storage fees must be paid by the consumer before the shipment is released.
Your shipment will arrive on a full size tractor trailer. If a tractor trailer cannot deliver to your ship-to address, you will need to make arrangements with the freight company when you schedule the delivery appointment.
With liftgate service, the crate will be lowered to curbside. DO NOT SIGN UNTIL YOU INSPECT THE ITEM(S) CAREFULLY.
If the ITEM arrives damaged, notate THE SPECIFIC DAMAGE on Delivery Receipt and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT TIME OF DELIVERY CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 844.873.0259 EXT 2 IMMEDIATELY
By failing to notate THE SPECIFIC DAMAGE on the receipt you are agreeing that you received the ITEM(S) in good condition and exact quantities and are waiving your rights to a claim. True Sanctum is not responsible for any minor or major damages that are not noted on the delivery receipt.
Our Returns Policy
True Sanctum is committed to delivering excellent customer service and high-quality products. If, for any reason, your shipment is unsatisfactory, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise. Please adhere to the following returns policy:
- Returns can only be made within 90 days of receiving your product(s).
- All products must be in resalable condition.
- The product must be free from damages or defects.
- The product must not have been installed.
- If the product is returned in a non-salable condition, no refund will be given.
- You must return the product in its original packaging.
- You must have a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number issued by True Sanctum when setting up your return.
- All elective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If a freight item is returned due to not accepting delivery appointments or refusing to schedule an appointment with the shipping carrier in a timely manner; returned freight items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- If the product is returned to the incorrect location the restocking fee will vary.
- All sales are final on products marked “Non-Returnable”.
- Specially ordered items and custom products are non-returnable.
- Parcel or freight items that are electively returned by refusal at time of delivery are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Need to setup a return? Start your return using our easy Returns Form.
How to Return a Product
- You can obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number either by using the return form if included with your shipment or by emailing our Customer Service department. Along with the RMA number, you will receive a ship-to address where your merchandise must be sent. Be sure to include your RMA number with your merchandise.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories included with the product to avoid any additional fees. Please be certain that products are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse. We recommend that you double box the merchandise to protect it from shipping damage.
- We recommend returned products include proof of delivery.
We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned product. Please allow 10 business days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. Your credit card company may take up to 10 days after processing to post the credit to your account. For international refunds, the amount will be paid in US dollars at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for fluctuations in the exchange rate or any additional credit card charges.
We are very proud of our pricing and service. We are happy to offer a price match guarantee to make sure that when shopping at True Sanctum you will always get the best possible price available online at that time. If you find a lower price than ours on the internet for an identical item currently in stock at a recognized online retail store, you may be eligible for a price match or a discount up to the time a payment is made for your order.
In order to submit a price match request please send us an email to email@example.com with the web address of the lower priced product. We will consider your claim and reply with either a price match or an explanation if rejected.
True Sanctum will make every effort to match or beat competitor’s pricing as long as all of the following conditions are met:
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product. Auctions or individuals are not accepted.
- The competitor must have an identical product “In-Stock” when the price match is requested.
- The lower price must be published on the competitors website.
- The competitor’s price cannot be conditioned with membership fees, coupons, product combos or rebate offers.
- The product on the competitor’s website must have a published true list price and be priced accurately.
- Calculating the competitor's total price must include shipping and handling charges and tax.
- Products by companies with Internet Minimum Asking Price. (IMAP)
- Price match request must be made prior to purchasing the product.
- Matched price item cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- True Sanctum reserves the right to solely decide if the price match is eligible.
- The guarantee does not include wholesale or manufacturer direct pricing.
- Close outs, discontinued products, backorders or special orders, special sales, special discounts, buy one get one offers, clearance and damaged products and typing errors are excluded.
Kohler Archer Bubblemassage K-2595-GW-0 68" Acrylic White Freestanding Bathtub
Enjoy moments of deep relaxation with the Kohler Archer Bubblemassage Freestanding Bathtub. With a strong, forward thinking design, taking it's cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, it's clean sophisticated lines and beveled edges offer you both style and incredible comfort. Including BubbleMassage hydrotherapy it's airjets release thousands of bubbles to massage your body at the level of intensity you prefer. This air bath's heated surface warms the back and neck with adjustable temperature settings to create a soothing, spa-like environment. Choose your ideal faucet selection for your bathroom as you can use both a deck-mount faucet or a floor-mounted filler.
- Bask heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- Airjets release thousands of bubbles that surround, support, and massage the body.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- End drain.
- Automatic purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
- Material: KOHLER ExoCrylic material offers 30% lighter product weight for easier installation.*
- 90% fewer VOCs* (volatile organic compounds) produced during manufacturing.
- *Compared to KOHLER Brand Acrylic FRP
- End ledge allows for deck-mounting capabilities for faucets.
- Colour: White
About our Brand Partner
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for our customers’ homes and their lifestyles. We believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 36,000 associates worldwide, we strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.
Why Buy from us?
True Sanctum 10 Point Difference
True Sanctum are specialist retailers of luxury freestanding bathtubs.
We pride ourselves both on our commitment to offering exceptional customer service and our high quality products.
Here are 10 unique benefits of ordering with True Sanctum:
- FREE SHIPPING for all purchases
- FREE GIFT worth $80 with every bathtub order
- Charitable Donation to Water for Good with every order (no cost to you!)
- Price Match Guarantee - if you find our products cheaper elsewhere we promise to match or beat any price by our legitimate competitor's. Read our Price Match Guarantee for more information.
- White Glove Delivery - Our premium delivery option for the delivery of our products. See our White Glove Delivery page for more details.
- No Hassle Returns policy - if you're not 100% satisfied with a product you have purchased from True Sanctum, you can return the uninstalled product to us within 90 days of receipt. See our Returns page for more information.
- Trade Program- exclusive discounts for Trade Professionals
- All products sourced from USA Suppliers
- Credit Purchase Option - Need to spread the cost? Credit available via Affirm (subject to status)
- Authorized Dealer - True Sanctum is the authorized dealer of all of the brands we carry
If you have any questions about our products or would like to place an order you can call us on: 800-360-3192 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a Question
Below you will find the answers to many of the most commonly asked questions. Should you still need assistance with a question after consulting this page, please feel free to contact us via our toll-free number 800-360-3192
Q: Once I place my order how long will it take to receive?
A: Once you place your order it will leave our warehouse within approximately two (2) business days. Transit time once it is shipped varies depending on your location but is usually between two (2) and six (6) business days. Most items ship directly from the manufacturer so we are unable to guarantee a delivery date.
Q: How much is shipping?
A: Shipping within the 48 US states is free to all of our customers.
Q: Do you ship outside the US?
A: Yes we do! There is an additional charge for shipping outside the 48 US states. Just contact us with the delivery address (including postal code) along with the desired product and we will establish the shipping costs.
Q: Once my order is shipped, how do I know when it will arrive?
A: Once your order has shipped you will be emailed your tracking information which you can track using our online Tracking service. The tracking information you receive will show you an estimated delivery date for your bathtub. Do not assume delivery will be performed on that date as that date is the date your shipment will arrive at the delivering freight terminal. Once it arrives at the delivering freight terminal, they will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment for your convenience.
Q: What if I miss my scheduled delivery appointment?
A: If you have scheduled a delivery appointment with the freight company and fail to keep that appointment or call the day before to cancel and reschedule, you will be responsible for any re-delivery fee charged by the freight company or you can pick the shipment up at the freight terminal at no charge.
Q: How are the bathtubs shipped?
A: They are shipped via freight truck (Estes Express, UPS Freight, Old Dominion Freight Lines, etc.)
Q: What kind of delivery is included?
A: Residential shipping within the 48 US states is free to all of our customers. This delivery means that the freight company will deliver to your residence curbside. Also, a lift gate service, meaning they will lower the package from the truck to the ground, is included. The freight company’s delivery vehicles are usually semi trucks. If their vehicle is too large or can not safely travel on your road, you will be responsible for meeting the driver at the closest safe location or you may pick up at the freight terminal. The freight companies and drivers are not responsible for bringing the shipment into your home/garage, etc but if you would like to arrange them to deliver the bathtub to your home and set it up for you then please contact us about our White Glove Delivery service.
Q: Is an item in stock?
A: All of the items on our website are generally in stock. If an item is out of stock, the item will have a indicator of “call for price” or there will be a note of the availability date in the item description. Occasionally, one of our manufacturers will have products that are temporarily unavailable and we may not have received notice of this. If this occurs, we will notify you as soon as we have this information. If you are unsure that an item is in stock and available for immediate shipment, please give us a call toll free 800-360-3192or email us at email@example.com before placing your order.
Q: What do I do if I receive an item that is damaged?
A: When your freight shipment is received you are required to inspect the packaging for any obvious freight damage before signing for the shipment. If any damage to packaging is found the freight company will then allow you to open that part of the shipment to inspect further. The freight company will not allow you to unpackage everything to inspect before signing for the shipment as it is not considered to be your property until you sign for the shipment. The bathtubs are shipped in slatted wooden crates and can be easily inspected for obvious freight damage. There is also a “do not stack” shipping cone on top of the boxes. If the “do not stack” cone is crushed/missing or the shrink wrap is torn/missing or if there are holes in the cardboard boxes, please inspect further. If no damage is found upon inspection, please sign the delivery receipt and receive your packages. If some damage is observed sign the delivery receipt noting what the damage to the packaging is and that “contents subject to further inspection.” This will allow you the next (1) business day to inspect completely and report any concealed freight damage. Any concealed damages not noted on the delivery receipt must be reported to us within one (1) business day of the date you receive your delivery. Damages must be reported to us at toll free 800-360-3192 (nights and weekends leave message with customer service rep) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to email pictures of any concealed freight damage found after accepting delivery. If obvious damage is found that can not be easily fixed, please refuse the delivery and note on the delivery receipt what the damage was. If you have any questions during delivery, please call us first before signing for the shipment!
Q: What happens after I refuse a delivery for obvious freight damage?
A: If you refuse a shipment for obvious freight damage, the shipment will be returned to us. Please notify us by email at email@example.com, or call toll free 800-360-3192, right away. We will handle the logistics of having that shipment returned to us at no charge to you. Once the item is received back and inspected, a replacement shipment will be sent to you.
Q: What happens if I refuse a shipment for damage and there is no damage to the shipment?
A: Once the refused item is received back, and is inspected by two (2) personnel, if no damage is found then you will be held responsible for all actual shipping costs associated with the shipment and packaging charges.
Q: How do I sign for my shipment if no obvious freight damage is noted?
A: If no obvious freight damage is noted you may sign for your shipment with the notation on the delivery receipt of “no obvious freight damage noted — contents not yet inspected.” This will allow you one (1) business day to further inspect the shipment for any concealed freight damage and report that damage to us. Any concealed freight damages must be reported to us within one (1) business day of receiving your delivery. Damages must be reported to us at toll free 800-360-3192 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to email pictures of any concealed freight damage found after accepting delivery.
Q: What do I do if my shipment is missing any parts?
A: Once you receive your shipment you need to inspect and report and shortages within one (1) business day of receiving the shipment. Shortages need to be reported to us at toll free 800-360-3192 or by email at email@example.com
Q: Can I cancel my order once it is placed?
A: Yes! We certainly hope that isn’t the case, but if you have found that you ordered in error or changed your mind, please contact us within 24 hours of placing the order as we ship all orders placed very quickly!
Q: What if I cancel my order once it has shipped?
A: If you cancel your order once it has shipped, you will receive a refund less all actual shipping & packaging charges and a restock fee. The restock fee is 15% and is applied after the shipping & packaging charges have been deducted from the amount paid.
Q: Can I return an item?
A: Yes. You will need to contact us first to obtain a return authorization number and the appropriate address to ship the item back to. To obtain authorization, email firstname.lastname@example.org including a picture showing the shipment properly packaged. When we have received the photos, we can then send you the return documentation and then you will be able to schedule to return via our online Returns form. You will be personally responsible for shipping the item back and any costs associated with the shipping. Once the shipment has been received back and inspected, a refund will be issued if no damage is found. The refund issued will be the cost you paid for the item less all actual shipping costs for the initial shipment and the return shipment as well as any packaging, crating, charges and a 15% restock fee. Please keep in mind that freight shipping on items as large and heavy as these can be very costly. Average shipping cost for a bathtub one way is $350.
Q: Will the tub I like fit in the space I have available?
A: It depends! First, measure the space you would like to put the tub in. Remember to measure from finished wall to finished wall. If you are measuring a “gutted” space remember to consider the finished wall products (drywall, tile, paneling, etc). Also, you may need to consider having additional space for the recommended freestanding plumbing which is installed on the floor. When using freestanding plumbing, you typically need an average of 8 inches in addition to the length/width of the tub depending on placement. Please don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions! You can call us toll free 800-360-3192 or email us at email@example.com
Q: What type of plumbing do I need with the tub?
A: For our bathtubs, freestanding style plumbing is recommended. If your water lines are coming out of your bathroom wall then you would need to use a bathroom wall mounted faucet style. If you don’t see exactly the combination of what you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can call us toll free 800-360-3192 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Will this tub fit with my existing plumbing?
A: Most of the time we can work with your existing plumbing or help you find an easy solution. The easiest way to determine this is to email us a picture of the space showing the existing plumbing and the measurements. You can email us at email@example.com. You can also call us toll free 800-360-3192.
Q: What are your office hours?
A: Our office hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm central standard time. We are closed on major holidays so our employees can celebrate with their family. You may reach us outside of office hours by using our online chat function, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message when calling our toll free number 800-360-3192. During non-office hours calls and emails are returned as quickly as possible.
Q: I am having a problem ordering online. What do I do?
A: We apologize if you have encountered any problems using our checkout system. Please contact us via our online chat function, give us a call toll free 800-360-3192 or email us at email@example.com so we can assist you.
Q: I placed an order but am unsure if my order processed. How do I know if my order processed?
A: Once you have placed your order you will receive an email regarding your credit card transaction and confirming your order. The email is sent to the email address you enter so please be sure you have entered it correctly. You can also log into your account if you have chosen to become a registered user on our website and check the status of your order. You can also call us toll free 800-360-3192 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What do I do if I have placed an order and realized that I entered incorrect information such as shipping address, email address or phone number?
A: Please contact us via our online chat function, call us toll free 800-360-3192 or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Most orders are shipped with one (1) business day of ordering! If a delivery address has changed once an item has shipped, you will be responsible for any charges the shipping company may impose due to the change.
Q: Can I place an order and have a delayed shipping date?
A: Yes! You are welcome to place an order and request a delayed shipping date. Please contact us when you place your order to request this as most orders will ship out within one (1) business day of receiving the order. Also, by doing this you are guaranteeing to get that great low price as prices can increase! We will hold shipment for you on most products for you up to three (3) months at no charge. Please contact us before you order to confirm we can hold shipment on item for you.
Q: How do I install my bathtub?
A: We always recommend using a licensed contractor or plumber when installing our baths. If you or your installer has any questions regarding installation, please give us a call toll free 800-360-3192or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.